Friday, January 22, 2010

Missed You!


Redbush has missed everyone since her computer crashed! She has had a number of family issues to deal with including losing her brother-in-law to cancer. It was a terrible shock to her sister's family and to Redbush as it happened in such a short span of time. She and her family remembers the good times they had this past summer camping and fishing with him. On top of this, Redbush has been dealing with other family members' health problems. She hopes that 2010 will bring her a lot of good news even though she realizes that in her situation things could always have been worse. She hopes that this blog sees everyone in good health and happiness in their families. On a brighter note Redbush is adopting a dog to replace (nothing ever will) Bonzerelli. He will be Redbush's third wire-fox. She is going to be able to pick him up at the end of March. Bonzi has really been out of sorts and lonely since Bonzerelli left his life. She now has the job of deciding on an appropriate name for him. One name sounds right one day, and other names have a better ring to them the next. Any ideas? Redbush will leave you with a photo of a piece that she worked on for her last art show. Happy 2010 to everyone, and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Good to see you back in blog land! Your new pup will have some big paws to fill. Will have to ponder names. Something in the nautical theme, perhaps?
Bosun?
Admiral?
How about Jock?
Scamp?

(Now you know why I let other people name my pets!)

Leah J. Utas said...

Nice artwork, Redbush.
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but everything can only get better now. Congratulations on the new puppy. Maybe once you get to know him (it?) the perfect name will come along. Meanwhile, how about "Buddy" as a fill-in name?

solarity said...

Good to see you back; sorry about all your troubles.

I'm no good at naming dogs and luckily most of my dogs have come with names already.

Very nice painting.

Mary Anne in Kentucky

Redbush said...

Good to be back, Bag Lady! I know that now I will have some big blog paws to fill! Ha! I've read yours and others, and it makes me think I've been out of it too long! Love those names! Bosun, hmmmmm! Thanks for the advice! Hope your weekend is eventful!

Redbush said...

Thanks, Leah! I'm sure 2010 can only bring good news, as it has already with the new puppy addition. I love Buddy, but my nephew's dog is named Buddy and my hubbies best friend is known by Buddy. Drat! Thanks for stopping!

Redbush said...

It's great to hear from you, Mary Anne! I have really mulled around a lot of names in my head and a few seem to stick out more one day than the other. Oh, well, I'm sure it will come to me when I see him. The painting was done from a photo that I took where we used to spend a lot of time camping. It's a very remote place.Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Hilary said...

Welcome back Redbrush, Good to see you but sorry tot hear of all your woes. Why not post a photo of the pooch when you get him and then ask for names?

Lovely painting. :)

Redbush said...

Thanks, Hilary! It's good to be back to read all the great blogs. I will probably be able to decide more on a name when he grows a bit older. He's only opened his eyes as of a week and a half ago. Right now, I'm thinking of a lot of different ones, but, you have a good suggestion! The painting was done for an art show that I had in December. We used to camp near this spot often.