Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Old Forest

Redbush is still dealing with falling snow, an everyday event in her area.  Mr. Redbush has been clearing neighbours's driveways with the snowblower from the tractor.  When he arrived home after doing four driveways, he noticed an oil leak.  This leak ended up causing the Redbush family to take their tractor into the doctor.  It was an expensive trip to the tractor doctor!    She is looking forward to the day she sees new spring growth.  Redbush is looking forward to being able to go out to the old forest in the spring and summer to get photos of moss and water run-off.  She loves to use these subjects in her artwork pieces.  She hopes all of you are having a fantastic March!  

4 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

I, too, am looking forward to getting out and seeing some new growth.... as soon as this darned snow melts!
Love the pictures!

Leah J. Utas said...

There's hope, Redbush. We've got some melt here. I know yours will be along shortly.

solarity said...

I opened the windows when I got home from work today. It was warmer outside than inside. It won't stay that way, but it's a good sign!

Mary Anne in Kentucky

Redbush said...

Thanks, Bag Lady! Hopefully the first day of spring will look a little bit like it! I can't imagine what it will look like after the snow melts, but, I can hardly wait!

Leah, I think you may have almost as much snow as us. I'm really wanting to see more warm weather. Today is +4, so it's coming, and I hope it lasts. Thanks for stopping.

I'll bet you have a lot of flowers growing right now, Mary Anne. I envy you having such temps! Today, however, is the first day the dogs felt like basking in the sun. The warmth feels great! Thanks for dropping by!