Thursday, March 25, 2010

Betting On Bonzi!



Redbush and Bonzi are heading to a rally competition. Redbush knows that Bonzi will do well, but her nerves always throw him off. She is attempting to be more calm. Before she left, she has been working on a dog bed for Bonzi and his new brother. The bed is made mainly out of Mr. Redbush's old blue jeans' seats. She worked on this bed laboriously for days! Although it looks simple, Redbush is not a seamstress, so, don't look too closely. After sniffing it twice Bonzi decided that it would work for him. He better! She is picking up his new brother, the same breed as Bonzerelli, this weekend. She is hoping that Bonzi and he will bond like Bonzerelli and he did. She will post pictures of the new member of the family on the next post. She won't be back on the blog until late next week. She will be busy seeing how the new member adjusts, and how Redbush and family adjust to their new lifestyle! She hopes all of you have a great rest of the week and weekend!

8 comments:

Hilary said...

Awww how cool. I'm sure everything will go great. Look at that face! Enjoy your time. I'll be looking forward to seeing the photos when you post them. :)

Leah J. Utas said...

Cool new bed. Looking forward to the pics of the new family member.

the Bag Lady said...

Bonzi is one lucky dog! The bed looks great (and so does your new floor)
Good luck in the competition and looking forward to seeing the new pup!

Redbush said...

Thanks, Hilary! I'll post photos. Bonzi's getting spoiled royally!

Redbush said...

Thanks, Leah. I hope Bonzi and the new pup hit it off!

Redbush said...

Yes, he is a lucky dog, Bag Lady, but he has nothing over Princess! Ha! I'm glad I got the floor done now, and not when the pup comes!

solarity said...

I do not wonder that you are nervous about rally: just watching it confuses me. Welcome to the new dog!

Mary Anne in Kentucky

Redbush said...

Thanks, Solarity! No matter how many times I'm in a competition, I have butterflies, so it doesn't help Hunter. It's exciting to think about the new guy, but, at the same time, I think we should enjoy our freedom now! Ha!