Friday, February 13, 2009

Dreaded Confrontations

I'm off to town to deal with the dealership about the oil on my pick-up seat.  The mechanic pretended to clean it, but, when I looked at it in the light, he did a poor job.  By the looks of him, though, he was ticked because I had caught him getting out of the truck with his oil-laden coveralls.  He certainly didn't apologize for the incident.  Now, I'm back to deal with the boss to see if they can do a better job.  
We leave Bonzi in the garage because our wonderful neighbors tease him silly.  They are adults, but, have quite an empty spot upstairs when it comes to thinking, or other things.  We take Bonzerelli with us because sometimes we aren't home for quite a few hours, and nature calls.
I hope you all have a great weekend in Bloggerland!

7 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Have a good time in town! I know how much you enjoy confrontation...NOT!

Leah J. Utas said...

How did it go?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bag Lady, but you're much better with the comebacks than I am! They saw me coming, and took me right to the boss who looked after it. They took it in the shop and it smelled and looked totally brand new again!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Leah!
When I went in, I was taken straight to the boss of service. They took my vehicle and made everything smell and look like new again. Maybe it had something to do with us having bought about 16 brand new vehicles there in the past! The boss even gave me a card for a free oil change! I guess a squeaky wheel gets greased if you squeak loud enough!

carmilevy said...

I'm so glad it all worked out. These days, dealerships need to mind their Ps and Qs to keep every customer they can. It amazes me how few of them really get it, though. Thankfully, yours does!

carmilevy said...

Oh, almost forgot: Followed your link home from Hilary's. Nice to e-meet another Canadian!

Redbush said...

Thanks for visiting, Carmi! I'm glad they seem to get it, too! I'm hoping that the next time will go a lot more smoothly. I have this thing about my vehicles and how other people treat them, especially workers who are supposed to be doing their job without causing more problems through their own laziness, or, stupidity! Hope you have a great day!