Monday, December 19, 2011

Beatle's New Buddy









Redbush and family acquired  a new arrival in the past week.  Beatle found himself wondering when we were going to take him back.  He's now accepted that Fonzi is probably here to stay.  Redbush and Mr. Redbush   have had to discipline Beatle for acting the dominant role.   Beatle is now down to taking him down only 3 time a day instead of 8.  He is learning that spending most of his life in his kennel isn't as much fun as tugging on his martin with him, and much more fun than having Redbush tug on it with him.  Beatle doesn't realize that Fonzi is growing quickly and retaliation will come just as fast.   Redbush has sent you some pictures she has taken of the two, and some Christmas cards that she painted recently for you.     She wishes you all a very Merry Christmas, and all the best in 2012!  

10 comments:

Leah J. Utas said...

It's good to have a friend.

Cheryl Kohan said...

Adorable! The dogs, I mean. And I do love your paintings! Merry Christmas to you, too!

Out on the prairie said...

I like the fox toy they are playing with,I got the skunk one like it. I was at Target today and came home with another for under the tree, just what I needed.

Geosomin said...

He is so cute.
It took a while for our cats to realize that the other wasn't leaving :) Now they are buddies.
Hope they are leaving the christmas decor alone!

Redbush said...

Yes, I agree, Leah. What would we do without them?

Thanks, Cheryl! They are really a lot of fun when they're not vying for top dog.

Out on the Prairie, the fox toy was given to them by a friend of ours. One of the fox toys has a water bottle in it which they love to crunch. I still have to get them a Christmas present even though I already got them a few toys when we first got Fonzi.

Geosomin, thanks for stopping! They are gradually getting used to each other. I sewed a few dog beds for them, and they were head to head last night sleeping on them. Here's hoping that continues!

solarity said...

You do the light on water so well.
The new guy is so young and fuzzy! No wonder Beatle was thrown for a loop.

Mary Anne in Kentucky

Jean Campbell said...

Precious. A fox toy would be a better fun thing than the dead squirrel I buried today.

Hilary said...

Oh my.. that's just adorable. In the first photo, I thought it was a little stuffed toy. How sweet.

the Bag Lady said...

OMG - he's adorable! (I've been having computer troubles, so didn't know you'd posted these!)
I'm sure they will become great friends.

Redbush said...

Thanks Solarity. Yes, the new guy is fuzzy to Beatle. That would explain why Beatle wants to devour his head so often!

Oh, Neil Jean! I'm sure we're with you on burying the squirrels. They have become quite a nuisance in our yard, so, I agree.

Thanks, Hilary! Beatle does treat him like a stuffed toy, but, you know how far that goes! Thanks for stopping!

Thanks Bag Lady! I have my fill of computer problems too, so, I understand. I'm really hoping that they become great friends as you say.